– Spar Buoy Spec Sheet
Request a Quote
If you have any questions about our spay buoys or any of our other dock solutions, please contact us today and speak with a professional.
FAQ’s For Spar Buoys
1. On average, how long does it take for my spar buoy I ordered to arrive?
Usually, it takes within 1- 2 weeks depending upon quantity. Due to COVID-19 and the supply chain shortage, the current lead times are 4-6 or 6-8 weeks.
2. What is the average lifetime of a spar buoy?
The average lifetime of a spar buoy is 12+ years.
3. What is the return policy?
If the product has not been used, it can be returned for a refund within 30 days. There is a restocking fee applied. Please contact us for return policy options/instructions.
4. Do I have a warranty for the spar buoy I purchased?
Yes, you will have a one-year warranty on your product from the date of purchase.
5. How do I know that Premier Material products are high quality?
Premier Materials will only do business with companies that manufacture their products with high standards, that follow the rules and regulations of the industry, and that will fully back, and support their product should any issues arise.
6. Is there sales tax on the purchase of a spar buoy?
Yes, there is sales tax if the state it is shipping to requires it.
7. Which size spar buoy do you recommend? Are different sizes beneficial for different reasons?
The size of the buoy used depends on the water depth, current and application the buoy is being used for.
8. Where is the best location to store buoys if I am in a state with a winter season?
The buoys can be stored anywhere during the winter. They do not require heated storage.