The Sabik M860 solar powered LED lantern for buoys and beacons is a low-maintenance, cost-effective solar LED marine lantern. The high-performing Sabik M860 includes a battery with life expectancy up to 5 years that has a visible range of 4-7+ NM.
Available in standard IALA colors: Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow. Supports installation on structure using 3, 4 or 5 x M12 on 200 mm diameter screws.
The Premier Advantage of the Sabik M860 LED Solar Marine Lantern
- Option for standard or wide divergences (for fixed or floating applications)
- Multiple cost-effective battery pack options suitable for a wide variety of installation locations
- Built-in calendar function for automatic de-activation during off-season months
- Top-mounted 4-character LED display with simple »tap to activate« functionality
- Premium grade, UV resistant polycarbonate lens material
- Environmentally friendly, super durable powder-coated aluminum chassis
- Adjustable intensity and range
- IP 68 rated
- GPS synchronized flash option
- Remote monitoring options available
Premier Materials provides exceptional customer service and years of experience and relationship building with marine manufacturers. Request a quote for the Sabik M860 today!