– SL-B700 Marker Buoy Spec Sheet
Request a Quote
If you have any questions about our marker buoys or any of our other marine solutions, please contact us today and speak with a professional.
- On average, how long does it take for the marker buoy I ordered to arrive?
Usually, it takes 1- 2 weeks depending upon the quantity of the marker buoys ordered. Due to COVID-19 and the supply chain shortage, the current lead times are 4-6 or 6-8 weeks.
- What is the average lifetime of a marker buoy?
The average lifetime of marker buoys is 12 + years.
- What is the return policy?
Please contact us for return policy options/instructions.
- Do I have a warranty for the marker buoy I purchased?
Yes, you will have a one-year warranty.
- How do I know that Premier Material products are high quality?
Premier Materials will only do business with companies that manufacture their products with high standards, that follow the rules and regulations of the industry, and that will fully back, and support their product should any issues arise.
- Is there sales tax on the purchase of a marker buoy?
Yes, there is sales tax on the marker buoy if the state it is shipping to requires it.
- Which size marker buoy do you recommend? Are different sizes beneficial for different reasons?
The size of the buoy used depends on the water depth, current, and application the buoy is being used for.
- Where is the best location to store buoys if I am in a state where there is winter?
The buoys can be stored anywhere during the winter. Marker buoys do not require heated storage.