Marker buoys are used to mark unclear objects and communicate directions to navigators in the water for safety. Premier Materials offers Coast Guard approved marker buoys that are manufactured using a unique process to ensure industry-leading performance. Our marker buoys can communicate warnings such as “No Boats”, “Slow No Wake”, “Swim Area”, “Speed Limit”, and much more. Eliminate the worry of objects in the water going unseen, or messages not being communicated to navigators and their safety being compromised.
Marker Buoy Features:
- High visibility red, green, white or yellow per IALA regulations
- Wide range of mooring equipment and chain available
- Excellent buoyancy and stability
- Mold in graphics to suit custom requirements
- Ready for immediate installation
- Polyurethane foam filling
Partnering with Premier Materials does not only guarantee you a high-performance product but an even better customer service team. We work closely with our customers to deliver a top-of-the-line product that will last an extended period of time. Contact us today with any questions about our marker buoys or request a free quote and we will be in touch within 3 business days.