The Sabik M660 self-contained LED lantern for buoys and minor beacons is a low-maintenance, cost-effective solar LED marine lantern. The high-performing Sabik M660 includes a battery with life expectancy up to 8 years that has a visible range of 4 NM.
Available in standard IALA colors: Red, green, White, Yellow, and Blue. Four different mounting options are available for installation including dual bolt circles standard (150 and 200 mm, 3 holes) and two pole mounting options.
The Premier Advantage of the Sabik M660 LED Solar Marine Lantern
- Ventilated battery compartment
- Adjustable intensity and range
- Vertical divergence > 8º (FWHM)
- High-efficiency solar cells.
- Premium grade UV resistant, polycarbonate/polysiloxane co-polymer body and lens material
- IP 68 rated. O-ring sealing with waterproof vent
- Programmable with Bluetooth® Control and IR-Programmer
- Optional ON/OFF switch, external charger and charging port
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for optimal energy collection
SKU: M660 Categories: Buoy Lights, Dock Lights, Navigation Lights, Solar Marine Lights